to our 2014 Workshop Registration system. PLEASE TAKE THE TIME
TO CAREFULLY READ ALL THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION. We know it looks like a lot of text but there's a lot of IMPORTANT info. Thank you.
The 1st 250 registering attendees get a complimentary project bag full of goodies from our sponsors!!!
This on-line registration module allows you to select classes using a shopping cart and check out at one time, without having
to log in repeatedly... a big change from past years. See below for all
workshop committee of the Festival has put together an exciting and
expansive offering for this year's Festival. We thank all of the
Instructors who have agreed to participate this year. We could not ask
for a more creative and talented group. As
you browse through the class offerings you will see that there is just
about something for everyone. There are introductory level classes where
absolutely no experience is required to advanced classes where a good
foundation is important to fully benefit from course content.
Problems registering? Contact Workshop Manager workshops-at-sheepandwool dot com
- Sunday Mini's - short duration classes where the content really focuses on a skill - intensive and still allows for plenty of shopping time !
- Once a registration is completed, there will be a $25.00 charge, plus any difference in pricing, to change a class. Please make sure you are ordering the class you want, at the time you want.
- No changes to registrations (no switching of classes), other than refunds according to cancellation policy, will be allowed 45 days or less from the date of the class.
- For THURSDAY AND FRIDAY CLASSES ONLY- the cost of lunch is included in the class fees. Please make sure you select from our menu at the time of registering for the class.You may opt not to order a lunch but there will be no difference in pricing for the class. We've expanded the menu this year, found a better gluten free bread from a local bakery, and have selections which are vegetarian and vegan.
- Regarding Thursday /Friday lunch only - if you are taking 2 classes on either day PLEASE ONLY ORDER ONE LUNCH. IF YOU ORDER TWO LUNCHES, WE WILL CHOOSE WHICH ORDER TO FILL. THANK YOU.
- If you have registered for a class in prior years your ‘account’ with the Festival is still active. Use your email address and password to log in. Can’t remember your password – there’s a password recovery available. Just click on the link.
- If you are using a NEW email address, you will be prompted to create a NEW account for that email address.
- The shopping cart feature allows you to register for more than one class at a time. It does not, however, prevent you from registering for classes that occur at the same time. So, you will have to pay careful attention to the dates and times of the classes you select in order to avoid ‘double scheduling’ yourselves. We will do our best to troubleshoot this possibility but will not be held responsible for your selection of classes and any conflicts that occur.
- SURPRISE GIFT vs. BUYING FOR OTHERS - The shopping cart feature allows you to purchase more than one seat in a class, so you may buy a seat for a companion. You may also purchase a seat in a different class for a companion as well. If doing so, you need to make sure the correct email address is associated with the companion taking the class (unless you check the GIFT box, see below). The Festival WILL NOT be held responsible for incorrect association of email addresses.
- Our goal is to confirm all class registrations via email within 24-48 hours of when they are received. This confirmation will be in ADDITION to the payment confirmation that only the buyer will receive from PayPal. Please check your "spam/junk" email folder if you do not receive a confirmation in a timely manner.
- GIFT PURCHASES: We now have a CHECKBOX for declaring a gift registration. The above companion option will not allow you to purchase a "surprise" gift for someone, if you provide their email address, because the confirmation email will let the cat outta the bag... Check the GIFT checkbox and provide your own email address, so you can handle the logistics of the surprise gift for them. E-tickets are associated with a name and email addresses, one name per email address. If you and your gift recipient will not be arriving together, please contact us to make arrangements to get their e-tickets to them. We hope this works out to make gift giving easier and the surprises surprises!
- NOTIFICATIONS: If there's a class cancellation, or any reason to contact attendees last minute, we may NOT have the email address for the gift or companion attendees! Hence it will be the responsibility of the purchaser to pass on our communications to the attendees for whom you've purchased workshops.
- Due to the shopping cart server's inventory update method and high frequency of shopping activity at certain times, seat availability shown on the registration pages is NOT A GUARANTEE
that an actual seat is able to be purchased. If an over sale of seats
occurs, the price of the over sold seat will be refunded in its
- If your email address changes you are responsible to notify the Festival of that change.
- Registrants are responsible to periodically check the Festival website for updates.
- A logistics email will be sent to all registrants closer to Festival time.
DO NOT CALL (this option should only be used if you do not get a reply from email or have an issue that can not be resolved via email - thanks!)
will be held on the grounds of the Festival, Thursday through Sunday,
October 16th - 19th. Most of the classes will take place in Building
"D". Those classes involving a lot of water - wet felting, and dying
classes will once again be in our tent area just outside Building D.
These areas are clearly marked on the map of the Festival grounds. Scroll down to the bottom of the page for the map and look in the lower left hand corner for Building "D" in purple.
note that classes in Building D are held in ‘rooms’ created by a pipe
and drape system. This means that there are no hard walls between
classrooms. Some noise from adjacent classes should be expected. Heat is
supplied to both the classes in Building D and those in the tent area
by forced hot air space heaters. We advise students to dress in layers
so that they may add or subtract clothing layers for their comfort.
an effort to streamline our registration process and make things less
confusing, we include all fees in the cost of the workshop. There are no
additional charges once the fee is paid unless clearly stated in the
course description. Each
registered student receives a two day admission to the Festival at no
. You will receive your admission pass as an e-ticket
approximately one week prior to the Festival. These e-tickets will need
to be used for entry to the fairgrounds on SATURDAY AND SUNDAY. Those
students attending classes on Thursday or Friday do not require a ticket
to enter the grounds. Once sent, the e-ticket is the responsibility of
the student. If lost, we cannot replace them and an entrance ticket to
the festival will need to be purchased.
on-line registration utilizes payment via PayPal. You do not have to
have your own PayPal account
to use our on-line registration. PayPal
allows you to use your own credit card or even a check, as well. Just
follow the instructions throughout the registration module.
Once you complete your PayPal transaction please click on the link in blue type to return to the Festival website. Doing this will clear your shopping cart. If you do not, despite being already purchased and paid for, items will remain in your cart and have to be manually removed.
Mail-In Registration (PDF)We really prefer that you use our on-line registration module. If you choose not to and opt for the mail in method, remember, it will delay your registration and possibly risk the class selling out before we receive your mailed in form. So, please
remember to indicate alternative choices on the registration form. Some
classes will fill quickly and if you do not indicate an alternative
choice, your registration will be further delayed. The registration form is a
pdf file. You MUST download it and mail it to us with complete payment
in order to register. Also, if you use this method of registration,
please remember that others may be registering on line while your form
is in the mail - making it all the important in indicate alternative
Instructor Illness Clause:
rare occasion it may be necessary to cancel a class or several classes
due to instructor illness or travel delays. Should this occur, the
Festival will make notification, as soon as possible, by the following
methods: email, cellular telephone number if provided and home telephone
number. The student will have the option of participating in another
scheduled class, providing there is a place available in that class OR a
refund for the class will be given MINUS the cost of the two day entry
ticket fee IF the e-ticket has already been sent to the student's email
address. The Festival WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE for travel or hotel fees
incurred by the student or any other fee related to the cancellation. If
the student opts for a replacement class, NO REFUND WILL BE GIVEN.
REFUND POLICY WILL BE as follows:
70% refund prior to 60 days of class date
50% refund prior to 30 days of class date
No refund within 30 days of the class date
may also opt, on their own, to re-sell or gift class at their own
expense. It is the responsibility of the original purchaser to notify
the Festival of any changes. REMEMBER - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 48 HOURS TO RECEIVE A CONFIRMATION EMAIL FROM THE FESTIVAL.