> > Workshop Instructor Application
The 2015 submission requirements are now ready. Please email email@example.com for a copy.
Proposals must include all requested information or will not be considered.
Proposals are due by February 1, 2015. Anything received after that date will be considered for 2016. Notifications will go out on or around February 28, 2015.
We are looking for innovative and creative instructors who have broad appeal and experience in teaching a wide variety of fiber arts - Basket Weaving, Crochet, Dyeing, Felting (needle and wet) Knitting, Spinning, etc.
We need instructors who:
- are willing to partner with the Festival to promote event and workshops
- can creatively market their workshops and the Festival using social media and other forums
- are able to communicate via email/phone, etc. in a timely way (2 business day follow up)
- are able to teach in a hot/cold, somewhat noisy environment
- love their craft and can easily convey that to their students
Please email Karen Santucci (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions and/or to get on the email list for potential instructors for 2015.