> > Join the Association
Member Types and Costs (Board-approved, 2013)
1) Individual Lifetime
DEFINED AS: 1 voting member + 1 non-voting partner + kids under 18,
COST: $100 + Commitment to volunteer a minimum 8 hours per year
(The non-voting affiliates of a membership must be in the same household. Volunteer commitment for current lifetime members as of 2012 is waived. We recognize your countless hours of contribution and look forward to your presence with our expanding membership.)
2) Individual Annual
DEFINED AS: 1 voting member + 1 non-voting partner + kids under 18 +
COST: $25.00 + Commitment to volunteer a minimum 8 hours per year
(The non-voting affiliates of a membership must be in the same household.)
3) Farm Annual
DEFINED AS: 2 voting members + 2 non-voting affiliates, (indicate two adult names for voting privileges with this membership. The 2 non-voting affiliates, such as employees or family members, may benefit from membership)
COST: $35 annually + Commitment to volunteer a minimum 16 hours per year
4) Associate Annual
DEFINED AS: no voting privileges, benefits limited to newsletters only
COST: $10.00 annually
BENEFITS of MEMBERSHIP
- New shepherd welcome packet
- Copy of Member Directory
- Free or reduced-fee classes related to sheep and fiber
- Association-subsidized fleece sales
- Marketing & Promotion Incentive for those exhibiting sheep at the DCF.
- Eligibility for youth College Scholarship Award
- Financial support eligibility for adult Continuing Education
- Breeder’s Directory and Resource List
- Local Lamb Promotion
- Use of Association-owned equipment: skirting tables, platform scale, wool press, Preg-tone bred ewe pregnancy scanner, etc.
- Great community service & fellowship opportunity
- Joy of volunteering
- All members receive up-to-date Association news, as well as opportunities from other organizations and links or contacts for events that may be of interest.
FILL OUT the form below, then either send us a check for your membership, or use the PayPal option below to use your credit card. We look forward to meeting you!
JOIN OR RENEW