> > Spinning Wheel
SPINNING WHEEL CONTEST
Location: Bldg. E
Saturday, October 19, 2013 2:30 pm
PRIZE MONEY: (Awarded in both youth and adult divisions)
$15.00 - First Place
$12.00 - Second Place
$10.00 - Third Place
$8.00 - Fourth Place
$6.00 - Fifth Place
1. Contestants must bring their own spinning wheels (no electric)
2. A set weight of prepared roving will be provided.
3. Spinners will spin for 15 minutes.
4. When time is up, the yarn will be skeined, measured and judged.
5. Judges decision is final.
6. Adult and youth winners will be awarded on number of yards spun.
7. Completion of roving before time is up will add one point per minute to the score.
8. Breakage will result in a subtraction of one point per break.
No entry fee.
Entries close at the start of the competition.
Click here for Entry Form.