> > Designer Item
PRE-REG REQUIRED CONTEST
DESIGNER ITEM CONTEST
Department 110; Class 041; Lot F41
What You’ll See: Displays of pre-judged works
Design and create a vest using your own original pattern.
- The vest must be at least 50% sheep wool . The vest may be knitted, crocheted, woven, needle pointed, creweled, counted cross-stitched, etc., or any combination of techniques. If applicable, the entry must include a graph of the design.
- The pattern must be complete and well-presented, and must accompany the vest for judging.
- The vest must be reproducible using the pattern.
- The winning pattern becomes the property of the Dutchess County Sheep and Wool Growers Association.
- One entry per person.
- Judge’s decision is final.
Please register ONLINE with link above, but if you can't - then Download and Mail Designer Item Contest Entry Form