> > Chopstick Knitting Contest
PRE-REG PREFERRED CONTEST - Walk-ins welcome!
CHOP STICK KNITTING CONTEST
CLASS 045 , LOT F45
Location: Bldg. E
Saturday, October 18, 2014 3:00pm
What You’ll See: People knit as much as they can, as fast as they can, in 15 minutes - using chopsticks. It’s a hoot
PRIZE MONEY: (Awarded in both youth and adult divisions. Youth = 19 yrs and under, Adult 20 yrs old and older)
$15.00 - First Place
$12.00 - Second Place
$10.00 - Third Place
$8.00 - Fourth Place
$6.00 - Fifth Place
- Contestants will be provided with worsted weight wool yarn donated by Bartlett Yarns (Booth B39).
- Contestants will be provided with a pair of Chop Stick Knitting Needles.
- Before timing begins, contestants will cast twenty stitches on knitting needles in any way they prefer.
- Knitters will knit for 15 minutes.
- When time is up, the swatch will be judged and measured by the rows knitted.
- Judges decision is final.
- No entry fee.
Entries close at the start of the competition.
REGISTRATION FORM COMING SOON... ALMOST THERE! ;)