> > Chopstick Knitting Contest
CHOP STICK KNITTING CONTEST
Location: Bldg. E
Saturday, October 18, 2013 3:00pm
PRIZE MONEY: (Awarded in both youth and adult divisions)
$15.00 - First Place
$12.00 - Second Place
$10.00 - Third Place
$8.00 - Fourth Place
$6.00 - Fifth Place
1. Contestants will be provided with worsted weight wool yarn donated by Bartlett Yarns (Booth B39).
2. Contestants will be provided with a pair of Chop Stick Knitting Needles.
3. Before timing begins, contestants will cast twenty stitches on knitting needles in any way they prefer.
4. Knitters will knit for 15 minutes.
5. When time is up, the swatch will be judged and measured by the rows knitted.
6. Judges decision is final.No entry fee.
Entries close at the start of the competition.
Click here for Entry Form.